In cooperation with Hamburg based Company Cineflight we have developed a brand new concept for a
Our goal was to develop a solution that could fly in all weather, was fast and cost effective for flying relay operations compared to what is currently available on the market.
The Cessna 210 carries all receive and transmit equipment for broadcasting video, audio, camera control and communication for long range operations.
The aircraft fuselage is big enough to comfortably accommodate the flight crew and a systems engineer even on longer missions.
The professional flight crew is Instrument Rated, the Plane is equipped for IFR and Known Icing condition. Therefore the plane can still be operated in marginal weather condition (IMC).
Operating a smaller fixed-wing-aircraft as a flying relay brings some advantages compared to a helicopter:
* Much lower costs of operation
* Take-Off and Landing from nearly all small airfields
* Less weather dependent than a helicopter
* Longer flight times - up to 6 hours
* Higher operation altitude - up to 12,000 ft / 4000m